Thursday, March 3, 2011

Food for Thought ~ Peace

Photography, painting, writing, reading,learning, bicycling, hiking, swimming, yoga, meditation, breathing in the fresh air and listening to the sounds of the ocean...is all I'm in the mood for lately.....it's a great feeling... so simple yet so fulfilling ~ surround yourself around people who bring out the best in you, who inspires you to be closer to your own soul & calling.  Do things that bring you a little bit closer to earth, to the truth, and let the simple but positive natural energy flow within.   I welcome this energy, I need this energy, it heals wounds, brightens my heart and soul, and then settles like dust, it's what I call inner peace.





1 comment:

  1. I completely understand that you find peace in your soul exploring these "simple yet fulfilling " things :-) whatever it is that makes you feel happy and loaded with positive energy you hould pursue ,no doubt about it !

    ReplyDelete